Mainan Minda, Suara Hati, Jalinan Jari

mySOOPA DOOPA VVIP

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

NSC-8# KARMA!


# in memories
KARMA makes me tough. A lot of things happened that time.
 Thanks a lot to my BFF because she always there beside me.

now


I hate AKPC!
Because of you, we didn't speak
Because of you, we didn't smile
Because of you, we didn't laugh
Because of you, we didn't eat
Because of you, we can't do everything TOGETHER!
And because of you!!
I lost my friend.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But sometimes, it's hurt.
Yeah, I have to admit, I'm egoist. I'm really sorry.



SMILE IN TEARS

Pictures are excellent translator and also a good cheater!





I really miss that moment even I'm a busy women but I still can smile.
It is my teacher.
Yes, you!
EXPERIENCES!


No comments: